I want to wish all my friends, family, readers and pandacub customers a wonderful end of 2010 and a great start to 2011.
I'm not a big fan of New Year's Resolutions, because it always seems that they're more of a joke to everyone, so I'm just going to make a list of things to look forward to, including:
1. new pandacub products: I took my pandacub Etsy shop offline in December so that I could relax and focus on my family and friends. When I come back online in later in January, there will be old favourites, some new products and some other changes to the shop.
2. new contests: I already have a big contest planned for pandacub for January, plus I'm also going to be running some really cool contests on my other (beauty) blog, Cinnamon Kitten.
3. a new goal: For the past two years, one of my personal goals was to read 50 books in a year. I failed two years in a row (haha), although I did come close this year, ending the year with a whopping total of 44. This year, I'm going to try something new - I'm going to take a photo a day and post in on my Flickr site. It will be interesting since it means I'll be documenting my life for a year, plus I think it will be fun to see what photos I come up with on those "regular" days, when my routine is pretty boring (go to work, come home, sleep, LOL).
4. lose some weight: ok, ok, this is very much like a typical New Year's Resolution, and so, yes, I'm guilty of falling into the cliche of making one of these, but seriously, I want to lose 10 pounds in the next 3 months (is that unrealistic?)
5. some other personal goals:
- focus more on my career
- buy a house
- grow both my blogs
- spend more time with family and friends
What are some of your goals for 2011?
p.s. if anyone wants to join me in the "photo a day" goal, send me your Flickr link - I'd love to check out your daily photos too!