Monday, August 9, 2010

get a free pandacub button headband and 20% off your next purchase!

It's our birthday, but you get the gifts!


Do you own something from pandacub? If so, I need your help! To celebrate the pandacub 2-year anniversary, I'd love to put together a page of fan photos, but I can't do it without your help!

E-mail me a photo of you wearing a pandacub item and receive a free pandacub button headband and 20% off your next purchase! Here's all you need to do:
- email a photo of you wearing something you bought (or received as a gift) from pandacub to pandacubshop@gmail.com. Include your name and full mailing address in your email.
- in return, I'll send you a randomly chosen pandacub button headband and a discount code that gives you 20% off your next purchase from pandacub (each code will be unique and can only be used once)
- The 20% discount will be applied to your entire purchase (not just one item), but will not be applied to shipping costs

Do you own more than one item? You can submit more than one photo! For EACH different item you send me a photo of, you'll get a different code! That means if you send me 5 photos of you wearing 5 different things, you'll get 5 codes to use on 5 future purchases! (Sorry, only one headband per person)

So, what are you waiting for? Grab those digital cameras and get snapping! I can't wait to see your photos!


This offer is available until August 31, 2010.

Please note: by submitting your photos, you give me permission to post them on my blog / Facebook page in order to help promote my shop (I will not post any personal info, but may use your first name to credit who submitted the photo)

Images include a sample of some of the headbands I've made (the one you receive will be randomly chosen and may or may not look like the ones shown in this post).

1 comment:

spiralgodess said...

Great idea for a celebration!
Great Blog beautiful pictures especially the Lotus Blossom WoW!