Monday, September 20, 2010

a vacation - oh my!


I'm super excited! It seems like I haven't been on a real vacation in years and I'm finally taking a vacation - yay!

The last trip I took was last November, to Las Vegas, that lasted several days. The last week-long vacation I took was in 2006 to London, so I'm definitely overdue. I've taken a few long weekends here and there, but nothing long enough to really "get away from it all".

Anyhow, this Friday, my hubby, my sister and my brother-in-law are hopping on a plane and jetting off to Hong Kong for 2-weeks! While we're there, we're going to take a side-trip to Tokyo for 3 days.

I haven't been to Hong Kong since I was 16, so it's been a long time, but it will be my first time in Japan. It will be my husband's first time in Asia, so it's going to be a lot of new experiences for all of us.

I'm still debating whether or not to leave my Etsy shop open while I'm gone, but I definitely won't be around on the blog unless I can sneak onto a computer during my vacation. I can't wait to share my vacation photos with all of you!

I'm also going to see if I can snag some fun craft supplies while I'm over there - you know how many cute kawaii supplies they have over there!

No comments: