Sunday, September 19, 2010

tea oh!

I'm trying to wean myself off coffee lately and attempting to drink more tea, especially green tea, since it's much healthier for me and seem to calm me down more than coffee does.

So recently I took advantage of a deal where I could get a $20 gift card to Tea Oh for $10. I bought two of them and used them recently to buy several different kinds of loose leaf tea. I figured, if I have a variety of teas to choose from, then I'll be more prone to drink it.


They came in baggies, so I have to find some nice tins to store them in, but I bought:
Jasmine Flower Green Tea
Sencha Ceremony Green Tea
Decaf Sencha Ceremony Tea
Creamy Earl Grey Black Tea
Naked Pomtini White Tea
Great Gunpowder Green Tea
Mint Condition Herbal Tea

Yummm..can't wait to start brewing!

No comments: