Tuesday, August 17, 2010

pandacub wants...more shakespeare

As I blogged about on Sunday, I was lucky enough to have tickets to watch Christopher Plummer as Prospero in Shakespeare's The Tempest on Saturday, so I have a little bit of Shakespeare on the brain.

I was never really interested in the Bard in high school (there's something that turns me off whenever I'm "forced" to read something) but now that I'm a little bit older, and wiser, I can definitely appreciate more the witty wordplay and cultural impact of Shakespeare.

Let's see what a search of "Shakespeare" turned up on Etsy...

Top row:
1. Exit pursued by a bear, $1.00 by beanforest
2. Shakespeare Art Taming of the Shrew 8.5 x 11 Print, $18.00 by thedreamygiraffe
3. Shakespeare Smarty Pants Tie, $20.00 by inhope

Middle row:
4. Shakespeare- 8 X 10 Digital Print, $20.00 by Goobeetsa
5. Tempest Journal - Shakespeare Leatherbound Blank Book, $35.00 by immortallongings (this is the second journal that I've bought from immortallongings - they're even more stunning in person!)
6. To Be Or Not To Be, $20.00 by CupcakesAndMace

Bottom row:
7. sterling silver ring engraved Love all,trust a few, do wrong to none. size 6 1/2 (M1/2), $120.00 by pocketfullofpoesy
8. A Plague on All Your Houses Shakespearean Pin Brooch from Hoolala, $4.00 by hoolala
9. William Shakespeare's Hamlet 'To Be Or Not To Be' Brass Cuff, $38.00 by JezebelCharms

No comments: