Saturday, September 4, 2010

star sign rings - update 4

As we start moving into the fall seasons, I'm already starting to plan for my pandacub Etsy shop.

As most people can imagine, the holidays are a pretty busy time of year, so keeping on top of what's going on in my shop is really important - if only to make sure that everyone gets their purchases in time for the gift-giving season!

So, just a reminder that my very unique star sign rings are in limited demand so shop early to avoid disappointment!


Even though I've been searching constantly, I still haven't been able to find any more of these stunning vintage intaglios, so I can definitely say that these rings are VERY rare and unique. As I've mentioned on this blog before, I only made 2 of each symbol and unless I can uncover more intaglios (and it doesn't look good), this will be it. Many of the zodiac signs are already sold out, so get yours before it's too late!

Check out this great Look Book outfit that includes my Taurus star sign ring!

Here's an update on what's available:
Aries - 1 available
Taurus - SOLD OUT
Gemini - 1 available
Cancer - SOLD OUT
Leo - SOLD OUT
Virgo - SOLD OUT
Libra - SOLD OUT
Scorpio - 1 available
Sagittarius - SOLD OUT
Capricorn - 1 available
Aquarius - 1 available
Pisces - 1 available

No comments: