I never make New Year's Resolutions, because they seem to last for about 1 week! But I did want to be semi-ambitious and set some goals for myself for 2009, some realistic and some a bit loftier. I thought it would be fun to check back at the end of the year and see how well I did. *huge breath* so here goes...
Ok, first the more vague ones, like:
* cook more often and try new recipes (oh, and eat healthier too)
* keep building my Etsy shop, pandacub
* spend more time with friends and family
* continued supporting the craft/handmade movement
Alright, now the ones I can actually keep track of:
* read 50 books this year (50 doesn't seem like a lot, but when you work it out, that's one book a week, so it's still pretty ambitious!)
* buy a house
* blog at least once a week
* hit 250 sales by the end of the year (starting off 2009 with 59 sales)
* get rid of all my old magazines (is anyone really impressed that I have 5 years worth of InStyle sitting in my office?) by scanning and keeping only the useful articles
As the year progresses, I'm going to re-visit this list every so often and see how I'm doing, and maybe even add a few more goals to the list.
Do you have any big goals you want to accomplish in 2009?