Friday, February 25, 2011

deja vu...

My hubby and me were looking forward to watching this year's Heritage Classic. The 2011 NHL Heritage Classic was a scheduled outdoor regular season NHL game between the Montreal Canadiens and the Calgary Flames, played in Calgary this past Sunday.

But it was the Flames' jerseys that really caught my attention.


The Flames jerseys were made especially for the event and was a replica of the jerseys worn by the Calgary Tigers of the 1920s with the Flaming C in place of their logo. But beyond their cool retro look, their jerseys made me automatically think of something else...

Hello Harry Potter and the Gryffindor Quidditch team....


For the record, the Gryffindor lions, I mean, the Calgary Flames, won 4-0 over the Montreal Canadiens. :)

3 comments:

Celtic Cat said...

I didn't know that about the jerseys. Thanks for the info.

Personalized Pens said...

That's funny great comparison. I like the look of the jerseys and the matching stocking caps...Cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.