Wednesday, March 10, 2010

mulling around...

I love it when the weather starts to turn and things get warmer. Although I can't really complain much about the winter we just had, I still am a much happier person when the warmer months start kicking in. Just the fact that it's bright when I wake up and still light out when I get out of the office makes me smile.

So, with the change in weather, there are lots of fun ideas bubbling around in my mind in regards to pandacub. Some will probably never see the light of day, but there are others that have great possibilities...

- a really fun contest that involves all my lovely pandacub customers
- a monthly e-newsletters with special giveaways and discount codes
- a Tudor-inspired collection of pandacub accessories

Of course, much of this will depend on my day-job schedule and how much I can actually accomplish in the few hours I have after work, but I'm having fun daydreaming anyway!

What do you think?

No comments: