Monday, March 29, 2010

Crafty By Nature 2010 - now accepting applications!

I wish I could take part in this awesome monthly event, but alas, I live just a tad too far away. But I can definitely help spread the word!

The lovely Alex, who owns Hello Bluebird (the very first shop that to carry pandacub products) also organizes a monthly craft market, Crafty By Nature. It takes place every first Sunday at Shupp's Grove in Adamstown, Pennsylvania (May thru October). This will be their second season and they have now opened the doors for artists, volunteers and local businesses!

Preliminary 2010 season info can be found on the event's online journal site:
http://craftybynature.wordpress.com/2010/03/27/new-2010-vendor-applications-available/

From the photos I saw last year, Crafty By Nature is constantly growing, so if you're in the area and are interested - get your application in now!

No comments: