Sunday, March 28, 2010

50 books in 2010 - update 2

I managed to finish off lots more books in March, which I'm hoping is a good sign that I may actually reach the 50 mark this year. I've also started reading e-books (although I still prefer the real thing) so that's helping me finish off a few more than usual...

1. The Last Boleyn by Karen Harper, finished January 13
2. The Wives of Henry VIII by Antonia Fraser, finished February 7
3. Lamb by Christopher Moore, finished February 12
4. The Man Who Ate the World by Jay Rayner, finished February 20
5. There Will be Dragons by John Ringo, finished February 26
6. The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory, finished March 2
7. Emerald Sea by John Ringo, finished March 3
8. In a Time of Darkness by John Ringo, finished March 3
9. Against the Tide by John Ringo, finished March 9
10. East of the Sun, West of the Moon, by John Ringo, finished March 15
11. Daughter of York by Anne Easter Smith, finished March 15
12. The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie, finished March 16
13. Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie, finished March 18
14. Captain Alatriste by Arturo Perez-Reverte, finished March 18
15. Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay, finished March 24

Currently reading:

- Buon Appetito, Your Holiness by Mariangela Rinaldi & Mariangela Vicini
- The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory
- The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson

1 comment:

kimforbeads said...

50 books- that is an awesome goal. I love to read also. Not always time, but I have been reading more lately. I am reading a series right now that is great. It is The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. It is a Fantasy series I am on book 8 out of 10.
Best wishes to you.