Ok, this is cheating a little, but for my first "pandacub shops local..." feature, I, obviously, HAD to do my own hometown of Toronto, Canada.
The best thing about this list is that I've actually met some of these great Etsians in person at local craft shows so I know first-hand just how talented they really are. (And yes, I do own some of their great hand-crafted creations).
Ok, so now that pandacub has checked out the Etsy sellers in Toronto - where should I "shop local" next?
Left to right:
1. Quick Snap Card Holder - Little Bird Sunburst, $8.00 by DearSukie
2. Pink glass pendant with steel wire chocker included, $22.00 by taragilchrist
3. Little Gnome, $20.00 by VintagePaperParade
4. elk pillow, $38.00 by linesbydavis
5. I love my coffee break - 6x6 inches print, $20.00 by joojoo
6. Mustache Handkerchiefs - Pop Of Color - Set of 4, $56.00 by avrilloreti
7. contemporary table runner (cyan blue and brown), $40.00 by knottednest
8. pretty spring skunk, $37.00 by pupa
9. Pleated Wristlet- Indian Summer, $25.00 by LMcreation