Friday, January 15, 2010

50 books in 2010

Well, I managed to read 33 books last year, 17 short of my 50 books in 1 year goal, so of course, being a glutton for punishment (and still hoping to keep on discovering great reads) I'm going to try to hit that 50 mark again this year! Anyone else want to join me in this crazy venture?

I did receive one book for Christmas (which I just finished reading, so it's the first book on my list!) and I also have a couple of gift cards to my favourite book store, so hopefully that will give me a good head start!

1. The Last Boleyn by Karen Harper, finished January 13

Currently reading:

- Buon Appetito, Your Holiness by Mariangela Rinaldi & Mariangela Vicini
- The Man Who Ate the World by Jay Rayner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Find out if a book is your type bu going to readersread.com there are first chapters and excerpts to read. I do it all the time then go to the library and request them!
Have fun.