Monday, August 10, 2009

why you should shop at pandacub this weekend...

Have you had your eye on something in pandacub? Just waiting for a good excuse to fill up the cart?

Well, this is as good a time as any! This weekend (August 14-16), I'm offering free worldwide shipping on everything in my shop! Shipping will already be adjusted, so just add your items to your cart and checkout.

Also, another good reason to pick up those things you've been eyeing - starting August 17, I'll be preparing for the Kids Trunk Show at the workroom (more details in a future blog post) so I'll be removing things from my shop in order to prepare them for sale at the Show. If they sell out at the Show, then you may not see them again in shop!

1 comment:

thepinkcamellia said...

I LOVE these...have been thinking about getting some made too...yours look beautiful! Let me know how they work out!