I've always dreamed of going to London. I waited years and years and finally, in July 2006, I went there with my husband. What was a slight infatuation became a full-fledged love affair. It's the most amazing place and I can't wait to go there again (and again and again!)!
Left to right:
1. London-boxed set of 10 note cards, $8.00 by milktoasty
2. Tower Bridge - London - 8X10 Signed Print, $20.00 by Paolosprints
3. Keep Calm and Carry On -- STEEL GRAY 16 x 20, $15.00 by pressureless
4. The Virgin Queen 4x6 inch Reproduction Print, $5.00 by MarkSatchwillArt (I have a complete set of prints featuring Henry VIII and his queens from Mark and they are stunning!)
5. LONDON CALLING British phone booth bracelet, $16.00 by insanejellyfish (I've wanted this bracelet forEVER)
6. Union Flag Love Heart, $25.00 by ilovehearts
7. London Underground, $15.00 by JennyLoveJewelry
8. LONDON Underground Tube Stations Art Print 8x8, $13.00 by scarletbeautiful
9. Hamlet Print - Shakespeare lllustration, $25.00 by immortallongings (Elizabeth is SUPER talented - I bought one of her leatherbound journals and it's even more beautiful in person)
Where should pandacub travel to next? Leave me your suggestions in the comments!