Tuesday, August 4, 2009

pandacub wants and pandacub travels...

I've seen so many lovely treasuries and features on other blogs that I decided to start a couple of new features inspired by them.

First: "pandacub wants..." - all the things I'd buy on Etsy if money was no object! These are just some of the lovely things that have caught my eye while spending many happy hours browsing around Etsy.

Second: "pandacub travels..." - a treasury of Etsy items inspired by global cities. Want me to build a "pandacub travels" feature on a certain city? Leave me a comment!

I hope you find some new favourites among them!

1 comment:

The Sewphist said...

I definately think you should do one based on Lower Hutt, NZ. But then, you might only get me. But how about an Aotearoa, land of the long white cloud treasury (Aotearoa = the Maori name for New Zealand).

<3
Elisabeth