Thursday, July 30, 2009

cars, cars and more cars


My hubby and I went for a weekend away with another couple to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake. The main purpose was to check out some wineries (which we did with zeal - 10 wineries in 2 days!) and we also deliberately tried wineries we haven't been to before.

However, as we were driving to another winery, the guys spotted a car show and of course, they had to go check it out. I'm not a car girl at all, but even I had to admit that there were some gorgeous vintage cars on show (these all had valid plates and we saw some of them on the road later that day).


But the laugh of the weekend was the drive home. We saw this old beat-up "car" being towed and our friend made a remark about how it looked like the tow truck from the movie Cars. When we pulled ahead of it, we all burst out laughing: (the photo is blurry because we're driving along a highway as I took this shot).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe, I guess the truck owner had the same idea :D




I found your blog by browsing Lauren Alexander's followers.
She's generously donated one of her prints for a Giveaway on my blog. When you have a moment, come check it out on my blog here:
http://dish-dish-dish.blogspot.com/

Have a lovely week,
Kara Witham