The lovely thesewphist left a comment that pandacub travels should visit New Zealand, also known as Aotearoa in the Maori language. Aotearoa roughly translates into "the land of the long white cloud" - how beautiful is that? With that stunning image in mind, plus the fact that my favourite movies of all time (the Lord of the Rings trilogy) was filmed here, how could I resist?
So here are some lovely Etsy items inspired by New Zealand and others from New Zealand-based sellers.
Left to right:
1. Statue Fine Art Print (8x10), $18.00 by fotogeeni
2. Vintage Map of New Zealand - Square Resin Pendant Necklace, $13.00 by urbanbead
3. New Zealand Coin Ring 1965 Sixpence on an adjustable ring Be Different, $10.00 by Kiwialan
4. Pair of pure linen tea towels, $35.00 by shakyisles
5. Blue Silk Lucy Handbag, $50.00 by thesewphist
6. Duck Ripple New Zealand Photograph, $20.00 by NewCreatioNZ
7. Dandelion Ring in Sterling Silver, $125.00 by ashhilton
8. Spirits Bay New Zealand, $12.00 by WelcomeWoodsWorkshop
9. New Zealand vintage Early 60's Map Lover's EcoBangle(TM), $25.00 by EcoBangle