Tuesday, August 11, 2009

hey Toronto! come shop pandacub in person!

Kids Trunk Show 2009


I'm very excited to be taking part in the second annual Kids Trunk Show at the workroom, which will feature some very lovely local crafty vendors selling children's clothing, accessories and toys.

There will be also be lots of goodies and rummage items for adults who are young at heart (I'm hoping to pick up a few goodies myself!). And for the kids, there will also be cupcake decorating and button making activities in the back garden.

If you're in the Toronto area, I'd love for you to come by and say hi! Don't be shy - introduce yourself! There will be lots of pandacub goodies for sale, much of which you won't find in my Etsy shop.

When: Sunday, August 23, 2009, 12 pm - 5 pm
Where: the workroom, 1340 Queen Street West (@ Brock), Toronto


For more info and to check out the list of awesome vendors and see some photos, check out this Flickr page.

No comments: