Saturday, November 8, 2008

in the cafe spotlight: LynnsBeadsNThings

Featured Etsian: LynnsBeadsNThings
Shop link: LynnsBeadsNThings.etsy.com

Graduated Green Turquoise (by LynnsBeadsNThings)

Give us the basics:

Hi, I'm Lynn of Lynn's Beads 'N' Things. I'm a California girl, born and raised and a self admitted bead addict! I make jewelry using mostly Semi Precious Stones and Freshwater Pearls. I also make cards using real flowers and leaves pressed and laminated for lasting beauty.

What’s your favourite smell?
My Favorite smell is fresh baked bread.

How long have you been doing your craft?
I have been making jewelry since I was a teenager when my mother took me to my first bead shop. I was instantly hooked! I currently sell my craft at a local Art Gallery as well as Etsy.

Who/What inspires you in your craft?
I am inspired by the beautiful colors and creations of God.

Pearls With Aqua Quartz and Aquamarine (by LynnsBeadsNThings)

What do you like least about your craft?
The thing I like least about my craft is when things don't go right!

What’s a normal day for you?
A normal day for me is going to work at my "real job". I mostly do my crafting on the week ends and sometimes in the evenings.

What advice would you give Etsy sellers just starting out?
My advice to new Etsy sellers is to frequent the Forums &/or chat rooms for visibility which is how I discover new things on Etsy and get discovered myself.

Vintage Glass with Pearls (by LynnsBeadsNThings)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great feature!

Being Lynn's daughter, I can attest to the fact that her creations are gorgeous! I get so many compliments when I wear jewelry she has made, so I know I'm not just being biased. :-)

Blessings,
Erin