Wednesday, September 24, 2008

in the cafe spotlight...

I completely believe in karma, so I'm going to start featuring other Etsy sellers here on pandacub cafe. :)

I put the call out in the Etsy forums and got over 80 responses! EIGHTY! Which means that I have um, "just a few" posts to write! Ha ha!

Anyhow, I had originally planned on making this a weekly feature, but with over 80 sellers to feature, that could take almost 2 years, so I've decided to feature fellow Etsians whenever the mood strikes me.

I'm having a great time discovering all these great sellers and I hope you will to!

4 comments:

June Shin said...

Can't wait to see your features. I'm starting to feature some as well, so hopefully I'll find some great ones from your blog.

The Stewart Stuff said...

I am so excited to keep watching your fun blog for my feature...yeah!!! Thanks for doing this!!!

-Jen of 10oneworld on etsy

Azra Momin said...

Your blog is so cool - and your shop is adorable! Thanks for the offer to feature fellow Etsyians (I'm in the queue!) but yeah, it'll take you a while!

designsbydnt said...

I can't wait to see your features as well (I'm watching for mine too!) This is so great of you! Thank you again!