Sunday, March 27, 2011

refocusing my blog

When I first started this blog, it was basically to talk about my Etsy shop and feature some of the things that I was making to sell, but as the blog evolved, I found that I wanted to talk more about other things outside of my Etsy work.

So I'm going to re-focus this blog in the next couple of weeks to reflect more of the personal nature of it. I'll still talk about my Etsy shop once in a while, but it will be only part of what I blog about. I hope you'll keep reading as you get to know a little bit more about me and I hope to get to know you as well!

Stephanie

7 comments:

leigh said...

cool! Can't wait to see the new and improved :)

leigh
iconoclastcouture.blogspot.com

noahbalboha said...

are u going 2 right something new soon.

Bali Wedding said...

Hi, greetings from Bali Wedding. Good article and I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you

Unknown said...

So, I will wait for the new improvements.

Greetings, cheap flats Barcelona
vacation rental in Barcelona
short term rentals Barcelona

Gemini said...

Oh really cool post

Exam Cram said...

Nice Post.
Thanks

Longchamp pas cher said...

Ed Hardy cipő
Ralph Lauren outlet Sverige
Longchamp pas cher
MBT sandalen
Scarpe Christian Louboutin
Timberland Boots