Tuesday, January 11, 2011

photo a day aka project365

I never realized how hard it was for me to actually take a new photo a day. I guess it's because almost all of my days are the same, basic routine - wake up, go to work, sit at my desk, go home, make dinner, relax with hubby and then go to bed. Not the most exciting schedule, I know.

But, on the other hand, it's really challenging my creativity since I have to come up with a semi-interesting photo every day - and it hasn't even been a month yet! :)

Anyhow, I've updated my Flickr account, sc_wanderlust, with my first batch of daily photos, including a little commentary on each shot.

Would love to see some of your comments on my photos! And don't forget to add me as a Flick contact so I can take a look at your photos as well!

2 comments:

The Lavender Daisy said...

Good luck with your project! I added you as a flickr contact(username: Lavender Sunrise). Have a great day!

Stephanie/pandacub said...

Thanks Lavender Daisy! I added you as a Flickr contact too!