Thursday, April 1, 2010

pandacub wants...a newspaper

Well, kind of. To celebrate the upcoming launch of the pandacub e-newsletter (have you signed up for it yet?) I did a quick search on Etsy for some nice newspaper inspired items and look what I found!

Top row:
1. Headline News Reusable Sandwich Baggie w/ Waterproof Lining, $6.75 by bellsandunicorns
2. On the Toilets - open edition print, $15.00 by TheNebulousKingdom
3. My Medium Purse- Extra, Extra, Read All About It, $16.00 by wildmustangs

Middle row:
4. The Daily Prophet Reporter - badge, $2.00 by celestefrittata
5. Newsprint and Dot Reversible Headband, $10.00 by darlingdaisy2468
6. Toronto Egg Prices, $35.00 by jennlawrence

Bottom row:
7. NewsPaper Retro Circle Pendant Necklace, $14.00 by PaisleyChainsaw
8. Newspaper and Billboard Messenger Bag, $69.99 by ReclaimedWreckage
9. Lovely Real retro Vintage Fabric newspaper Patch Petticoat skirt with Ruffles, $180.00 by malam

4 comments:

Esme Dodsworth said...

what a fab way to promote a newsletter :-) Thank you for promoting some of my work on your website :-)
Esme x

Suziesaurus said...

hey, awesome post!

Anne-Julie said...

I'm late, but I wanted to thank you very much for featuring my print on your blog, this is a lovely selection of items :)
Hugs!
Anne-Julie from The Nebulous Kingdom

Marie said...

excellent idea :) love your picks! and thank you very much!