Thursday, January 7, 2010

star sign rings - update 2

What a great way to start the new year! Just the other day I got a message from someone asking about my star sign rings. She had seen them on this site and wanted to know if I had any left in her sign.

Since this lovely mention, I have definitely noticed an increase in interest in these rings, which is very exciting.

I have searched high and low and have been totally unable to find more of these stunning vintage intaglios, so these rings are VERY rare and unique. I have only been able to make 2 of each symbol and unless I can uncover more intaglios, this will be it. A couple of the zodiac signs are already sold out, so get yours before it's too late!

Here's an update on what's available:
Aries - 2 available
Taurus - SOLD OUT
Gemini - 1 available
Cancer - 1 available
Leo - 1 available
Virgo - SOLD OUT
Libra - 1 available
Scorpio - 2 available
Sagittarius - 1 available
Capricorn - 1 available
Aquarius - 2 available
Pisces - 2 available

No comments: