It's going to be a food weekend because it's Thanksgiving weekend in Canada!
A really quick look at Wikipedia states that:
"Thanksgiving Day is a harvest festival. Traditionally, it is a time to give thanks for the harvest and express gratitude in general. It is a holiday celebrated primarily in Canada and the United States. Today, Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States and on the second Monday of October in Canada. Thanksgiving dinner is held on this day, usually as a gathering of family members and friends."
Tomorrow we're going to be "gathering" with my family and then on Sunday, we're going to spend dinner with my hubby's family.
Traditionally, there's a turkey on the dinner table, so in honour of that tradition - here's a look at some turkey-related items I've found on Etsy!
1. Little Gobbler Necklace - all sterling silver, $42.00 by PianoBenchDesigns
2. 2 Turkey Drumsticks Organic Catnip Cat Toys , $6.50 by OhBoyCatToy
3. Thanksgiving Turkey Custom Applique Tshirt, $20.00 by OhBananas
4. Gobble Gobble For a limited time Turkey Maryjanes, $20.00 by JLPerillo
5. Turkey Place Card/Photo Holder (Set of 6), $35.00 by melaniescrafts
6. Crochet Pattern- Chester the turkey boy amigurumi doll, $5.50 by Owlishly
7. Thanksgiving Turkey Bib, $15.00 by AnneEverettRae
8. Make A Wish Necklace, $18.00 by crumpetcake
9. Turkey Day Thanksgiving Card, $3.00 by carriescards