Thursday, October 1, 2009

pandacub wants...hockey

"Well, hello out there, we're on the air, it's hockey night tonight..."

Ok, so I don't actually have to "want" hockey because the NHL season starts tonight! Eeee. It's been a long summer. My Fantasy Draft hockey pool team is raring to go I'm ready to watch lots of hockey, hockey, hockey!


Left to right:
Top row:
1. Have an Ice Day Baby Infant Bib, $5.99 by fun2wear2
2. The Maple Leaf Forever, $20.00 by Joliet
3. Hockey Skate Bootie, $12.90 by creativepastimes

Middle row:
4. Little Hockey Players, $18.99 by reniebritenbucher
5. I BELIEVE hockey photo card , $3.50 by jmillen
6. Hockey Puck Necklace, $14.00 by HaraAnn

Bottom row:
7. Hockey Player Handling the Puck Decorative Wood Silhouette, $8.80 by mountainbrook
8. Realistic Hockey Puck Soap , $5.00 by daisycakessoap
9. Free Range Hockey Scenario 1 - limited edition giclee print 2/100, $30.00 by LouisaArmbrust

1 comment:

daisycakessoap said...

yay!! awesome hockey post!! did you see the joe sakic retirement ceremony last night--I was sobbing!
thanks so much for including my puck soap!