Tuesday, September 15, 2009

thank you, thank you, thank you

I have some of the best blog readers and Etsy friends around!

Thank you all so much for the tons of lovely emails, blog comments and Etsy convos I've received in the past week since my grandmother had a stroke and passed away.

Even though I haven't met most of you, your sincere thoughts and well-wishes are very much appreciated and definitely helped to make my days a little brighter and gave me something to look forward to. Please know that even if I didn't get to thank each of you personally, I did read everything that was sent my way and enjoyed every message.

I'm back at my day job, back to work, and trying to catch up on all that I've missed. There's lots to be done (my sister is getting married this weekend!), lots of new goodies coming soon (like Twilight-inspired bobby pins) and of course, lots of new photos!

*HUG*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a blast at your sister's wedding; you need a 'happy!'