Tuesday, September 22, 2009

sunny september

As most of you know, September didn't get off to a great start for me and my family, but this past weekend we had something to celebrate!

My younger sister (and only sibling) got married this past Saturday! It was a super-sunny day, but not too hot and she looked stunning.


I'm so happy for her...and wanted to thank her for fuelling my addiction to French macarons. You see, her wedding favour was a sweet box of 4 macarons for each guest, but she gave me an extra box. On top of the box I actually received. Plus I stole my hubby's box. Yep, that's right. 12 macarons...all for me. That was Saturday. I have 2 left.

I do have lots more photos to share, but I haven't uploaded them to my computer yet. Too busy eating macarons. Haha!

1 comment:

Suziesaurus said...

lol. i have to see photos of my wedding through your blog first? LOL