Sunday, January 18, 2009

50 books in 2009 - update 1

This year I decided to set up some goals for myself, one of which is to read 50 books in one year. 50 books doesn't seem like a lot, until I worked out that it was one book every 7.3 days, so a book a week, which, for me, is a little more reading than I generally do. And as you'll find out, I generally don't go for light reading, which means most of the books I read aren't ones you can finish in a couple of hours, curled up in a couch, but I'm going to do my best!

If you have any favourite books that you think I might enjoy, please leave me a comment or send me an email! I'd love to hear some of your book suggestions as I'm always look for something good to read!

Anyhow, I finished my first book of 2009! (Hmm, it's already January 18, so I'm behind schedule!!!) As I finish books, I'm going to add them to update this list so that you can see how I'm doing with this particular goal!

1. I, Elizabeth by Rosalind Miles

No comments: