Tuesday, September 14, 2010

and another show bites the dust

I love great TV. And there has been some GREAT TV in my past. LOL.

I don't have a specific genre (although I'm not a big fan of reality or talent shows) - I love CSI, NCIS, Star Trek, Family Guy, Mythbusters, White Collar, The Sopranos, Dexter, The Tudors, Firefly, etc. I've also lately discovered some great BBC shows - Hustle, Sherlock, Keen Eddie and so on.

As you may have noticed, some of the shows I mentioned above are no longer, and now I must add another to the list. Another of my favourite shows - My Boys - was cancelled today. :(

I'm quite sad. The show was really funny and appealed to me because I'm not really a girly girl, I love sports and growing up, most of my friends were guys, so I totally related to the lead character, PJ. Plus the writing was witty and funny and very realistic.

I'll miss you My Boys. Thanks for the laughs.

No comments: