Tuesday, March 3, 2009

exclusive wristlets at pandacub

My sister, Suziesaurus, who I've already said is WAY craftier than me has sewn up a batch of her adorably cute and useful wristlets and has decided to part with some of them by letting me sell them exclusively in my pandacub shop!

These sweet wristlets are perfect for carrying around some spare cash or your camera, or some makeup whenever you need to run some errands (I use mine for toting my BlackBerry, my passcards and some spare change around at work).

Here's one she did in the ever popular robot fabric:


And here's one of my favourites because it's really pretty and feminine and would be perfect for the springtime!


As a special introductory offer, the wristlets are being sold for $15 USD until April 30, 2009 (regular price is $20 USD).

No comments: